♥Notes from Mr.Fiancee♥

Saturday, May 08, 2010


Lala dear..
yesterday i went to my wedding planner boutique
B&R Boutique - Kak Liza
discussed bout my solemnization reception on my side n ikhwan's too

so when i was discussing with kak Liza
i realized ikhwan wrote something
on my Wedding Diary
hehehehe...

than after i went back
i read his note..

this is wat he wrote for me

"hye to all my readers, dis is iqa's future husband. pada jam 1700 hrs, 1st may 2010 telah rasminya pertunangan kami selesai. majlis telah berlangsung begitu meriah even tak grand. it worth all the wait & susah 4 dis moment. i can see all my family & iqa's family look happy. the most important is my future wife..SHE LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL, CUTE. The dress, Oh MY GUCCI, so LOVELY. i never imagined that majlis could be so lovely. one of the bez moment in my life. She look very happy n so nervous hahaha... Iqa terlalu letih coz of all the preparation. but its worth it. my family are very happy for me. talking about family, lets talk about iqa's parents. iqa's family what can i say they are the bez. so understanding, tanpa mereka majlis ni xkan berjaya. mereka telah spend ribu-riban tuk majlis nie. thanks Pakcik & Makcik coz restukan & spend evrything for us. Pakcik look so elegant in pink hehehe..makcik looks very tired, kene handle sedara-mara & my family. My family memang happy & my dad buat havock n happening. the majlis so gempak even it is simple & nice. everyone in family says IQA LOOK SO CUTE & BEAUTIFUL. cakap banyak pun boring, nak recap tentang our majlis, tengok la pic kitorang. very nice. thanx for all of my & iqa's family jayakan majlis nie. IQA SIMPLY GIRL YANG PALING BERTUAH AND PALING TABAH DALAM HIDUP. tanpa die hubungan kami tak kan maju. BYE, sayonara "


hehehehehe..
so cute
i really dont expect dat he gonna wrote something like dis
for me!!!
i erally appreciate it eve its juz
a simple n spontanious words from him..
but i noe its come from his heart..
but since when bie ade readers ekh hahaha

to mr.fiancee..
thanx bie for this lil suprise notes
really touching...
so sweet
LOVE U SOOOOOO MUCH♥♥♥


Ur Miss Fiancee♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

2 komen

sangat menghargai anda yang tinggalkan tapak tangan disini

Love & Like